New Visa Policy and Embassy Fees
Saudi Arabia Government has amended Umrah Visa policy from this Islamic year H 1440.
New Umrah Visa Fees:
1. First time visitors in Hijri Year 1440 will pay normal administration fee per person for Umrah Visa if they not performed Umrah in last Hijri year (1438).
2. Second time visitor of Hijri Year 1439 or in 1440 will pay Umrah Visa fee SR 2000 plus administration fee per person.
If there will be any update in coming days we will let you know.
Below are some things that you will need for Umrah visa according to the rules of Umrah visa:
- Black ink is must for filling the form for Umrah visa.
- An individual should be fully signed the Umrah application form in black block letters.
- If a person whose name is non-Muslim wants to go to Umrah then a confirmation certificate about his Islamic religion from any Masjid or Islamic institute is compulsory.
- Applicants should attach two passport size colored photographs. And these photographs should be with white background and applicants should face the camera frontally.
- an EC/British passport with the validity of next six months is needed for applying the Umrah visa because otherwise Embassy has the right to decline the visa.
- Air line ticket will be confirmed and non –refundable. More on Traveler will have to departure from Saudi Arabia within fourteen days from date of entry.
- A Mahram is compulsory for children under the age of twenty and women under the age of forty five and for this matter proof of relationship is also required. A child will have to present his birth certificate with the names of his both parents and a wife will have to provide his marriage certificate. Mehram will have to go to Saudi Arabia from the same flight and will have to come back on the same flight as his children and wife. If other relative is travelling with mehram then applicants should ask from their travel agent for this matter.
- A woman who wants to go to Umrah tour alone should be age of forty five or above. And she will have to present her NOTARIZED permission letter for the confirmation purpose that her Mehram do not have any problem regarding her journey with no company. Father, husband, son, grandfather, uncle or brother of a woman are considered as her Mehram and Saudi Umrah visa requires any of them mehram. And the age of Mehram should be eighteen years or older.
- Females who have her last names different from their Mehram should provide a proof of relationship which can be a birth certificate, marriage certificate etc.
- A valid residency permit is demanded if the applicant do not have nationality of the country from where he or she is applying.
- Applicant should attach vaccination certificate of Meningococcal Meningitis with the application form. Vaccination certificate should not have been issued more than three complete years and should not be less than ten days earlier to entry in Saudi Arabia and it should have validity for three years. Applicant will have to show the vaccination certificate while entering in Saudi Arabia.
- Travelers who have visas of Umrah and Hajj can disembark only and are allowed to leave Saudi Arabia from Madina or Jeddah airport.
- An elder should be accompanied with children who are under the age of eighteen for Umrah visa.
- An Umrah visa is allowed for the purpose of Umrah only and if Umrah visa holder will participate in any other act, like working or earning money then Saudi Government will take strict action for the violation of Umrah visa rules and will fully apply the laws of the country.
- If a person has a valid business or visit visa of Saudi Arabia then he or she cannot apply for Umrah visa.
Umrah Visa Requirements in UK by Rehman Tours
Note: Visa of Umrah will be valid for thirty days only but validity of thirty days do not allow a traveler to stay in Saudi Arabia for thirty days and you have to perform Umrah within thirty days. Traveler will have to departure from Saudi Arabia within fourteen days from the date of entry. Prospective pilgrims will have to keep in mind that visa of Umrah will be granted from the starting date of Safar till the mid of Ramadan because after this time Hajj session will be started and so visa of Umrah will not be issued. Validity of visa starts from the issuing date and despite the validity of thirty days, pilgrims may not able to stay in Saudi Arabia more than fifteen days.
Are You Waiting for the Opening of Umrah Visa for 2017
People who want to travel anytime for pilgrimage during the year should have an Umrah visa from UK according to the rules of embassy of Saudi Arabia Umrah visa in 2017 from UK.
Applications of Umrah visa will be accepted till the mid of Ramadan. Applications for the visa of Hajj will be accepted from the mid of Shawwal till the 25th of Dhu'l-Qada according to the Hejira calendar.
To get information about the Umrah visa services, you can feel free to contact Rehman Tours for their trusted guide. Dial 0203-740-7444 for any query and enjoy the ATOL covered services.
Saudi Umrah Visa 2017 In UK
People of United Kingdom always ask a particular question about how to get the Umrah Visa. Applicant should contact an authorized Umrah agent to get the Umrah visa. Rehman Tours is a trusted agent and has experience of eleven years and the plus point of this company is that it has authorization to work as an Umrah agent from Saudi Government. Rehman Tours is offering best services regarding Umrah visa from UK and can assist you to get the visa in fifteen days.
Pilgrims should follow the rules, regulations and customs of Saudi Arabia and that's why they should avoid carrying any posters, pictures or any written material for the purpose of politics.
Parents should prefer making separate passports of their children but they will have to affix the photograph of their child of one year or above with passport and application form.
*All fares (inc. tax) advertised are subjected to the availability mentioned in our website.
*Seats are available on the first-come, first-serve basis. Offers may be withdrawn without notice.