Arrangements For Handicap
There are particular arrangements for the handicapped at the airport of Jeddah, arrangements with personal cab companies for the persons with decreased mobility or moving in wheelchair, and several hotels of high status are also equipped to receive these pilgrims.
Escalators and walkways are fitted in the Great Masjid of Makkah to allow people in wheelchairs to move with no trouble from one floor to the other. There also present support services for people with low mobility, proposing wheelchairs, assist, and support for the handicapped and older persons for an average sum of around sixty Euros.
It is very important, all the same, that every handicapped person intending to accomplish Hajj and Umrah consults his or her travel agent and the service provider in the Kingdom before making a reservation. That person must also demand of the travel agent a written verification detailing all the particular preparations being set up for him or her.
We at Rehman Tours appreciate that for mainly people the Hajj is a hard earned journey made only once in a lifetime. We consider pilgrims as honoured guests. For many people the Hajj and Umrah means a new beginning. We intend to reduce as many of the practical hardships as possible that are sometimes encountered by pilgrims in order to set them free to use their time in the worship of ALLAH Almighty and observance of the rituals.
We at Rehman Tours are committed to making your sacred journey as comfy and rewarding as possible. Our major objective is to offer a quality Hajj and Umrah package where inevitable difficulties are kept to a smallest amount, customer service is maximized and all this without missing out on the religious aspects of the sacred journey.
Hajj and Umrah Health Centers in Saudi Arabia:
There are several health centres in the Two Holy Cities and the Holy places. Some of these centres offer their medical services all through the year whereas others function only during Hajj seasons. All these centres receive and treat patients.
There are 294 centres, including:
- 42 Primary Health Care Centres in Arafat.
- 30 Primary Health Care Centres in Mina.
- 7 Primary healths Care Centres in Muzdalifah. Each of these centres contains sixteen beds for receiving heat exhaustion cases.
- 27 Permanent Primary healths Care Centres in Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- 45 Seasonal Primary Health Care Centres at the inlets of the Holy Capital, the Al-Hijrah Road and Land Pilgrims parking areas.
- 38 Supporting Health Units in Madinah Munawwarah devoted to the pilgrims, 5 of which are inside the Prophet’s Mosque (Masjid-e-Nabwi).
- 133 Health Centres in various parts of Al-Madinah Munawwarah and land routes leading to it.
- 5 Primary Health Care Centres inside the Holy Masjid.
84 Seasonal Primary Health Care Centers in Makkah, 5 of which are surrounding the Al Jamarat flyover bridge.
Rehmantours.co.uk is Hajj and Umrah travel agent in UK, providing the packages for cheapest and affordable Hajj, Umrah, Flights, Tickets, Hotels and Visa including Umrah Trip From London.